Wednesday 16 February 2005

Thoughts, Ramblings, and Observations...

It's always seemed a little vain to have a "blog" on the internet, but what the heck! This will be a place for, as the title suggests, thoughts and ramblings and observations. Of course, given my current situation as an American living in Britain, no doubt much of what I write here will be my observations about living and working in a new country. But maybe other things will pop out of my brain from time to time as well. So, stay tuned...

Janet

5 Comments:

At 16 February, 2005 21:47 , Blogger John Nolan said...

Excellento!!! HELLO Lord Celery!!!

 
At 17 February, 2005 08:37 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good show, Celery.

 
At 17 February, 2005 18:07 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Idea Janet. I will be happy to read your updates. regards, Iain frae Bon Accord.

 
At 18 February, 2005 12:11 , Blogger Janet said...

bronx boy,

Wouldn't "bronx MAN" be more proper?????

Seriously, the name came from a character that I dreamed about. I just had to find a way to use him!

Sorry to have been a little silent of late. I'm not travelling so much early this year, which helps give me a bit more corresponding time.

Janet

 
At 18 February, 2005 12:12 , Blogger Janet said...

Iain,

Thanks for the comment! I owe you an e-mail and will get around to that as soon as I can.

Are you fully retired yet...I can't remember...

Janet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home