Friday 18 February 2005

"Texas" - Willie Nelson, 2004

Here's a big THANK YOU to my friend Joel for the recommendation of Willie Nelson's latest CD "It Always Will Be", which I picked up at HMV here in Oxford at lunchtime yesterday! What a treat...one of his best, I think! I especially love the duets with Paula Nelson (daughter? granddaughter? new wife, perhaps?), Norah Jones and Lucinda Williams. It's made for great listening as I "commute" through the Oxfordshire countryside.

Joel, once again your musical recommendation was what might here be described as "top grade"! Thank you so much...and John, I'll share it with you over the weekend!

Janet

1 Comments:

At 23 March, 2005 22:18 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Janet.You are very welcome for the tip.There's nothing like Willie to soothe your soul.Thank you back for the suggestion about "Keane".For once I have something my 16 yr old son hasn't heard of and I trumped his "Franz Ferdinand" and "Killers" cd's he sprang on me earlier.It's so nice to have a U.K. connection for music.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home