Friday 25 February 2011

"Never Let Me Go" - Human League

I've been reading the book "Never Let Me Go". It's going to be the first book I've ever read from start to finish on my Amazon Kindle. It's a brave new world.

As I read this chilling book, I can't help but feel really sad. For those of you who haven't read it, I won't say too much. What I can safely say is that pre-determined lives is a major theme.

Sometimes I feel like we all have pre-determined lives with only minimal personal choice. Perhaps that's my present mood talking. But more about that later. Maybe.

I'm pretty sure I don't always feel this way about the world.

And...sorry for the extended absence. I'll try to do better. But I make no promises.

Janet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home