Thursday 21 April 2005

"Breakfast In America" - Supertramp, 1979

Here's something to play on your computer when you're supposed to be working...although don't blame me if you get into trouble with this:

Need For Feed

Note the handy "Click Here To Look Busy" button, which displays a businessy-looking spreadsheet in case your boss sticks his/her head into your cubicle. Although I haven't tried it yet, I also see that you can customize the game with photos of your own co-workers. So you can use that feature either because you like some of your co-workers or because you don't...and in the latter case, I'll bet it'll be great fun to force-feed them fast food!

By the way, this little game is online thanks to Burger King. I figure I'd better give them some credit...whether I like their sandwiches or not.

Janet

1 Comments:

At 21 April, 2005 13:59 , Blogger Wendy said...

Loved this & am passing it around! Yes, the "look busy" button made me LOL. Can't wait to show the kids after school...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home