Thursday 2 June 2005

"Out Here In The Middle" - Robert Earl Keen, 2003

Perhaps my readers would be interested in learning a bit more about the part of the world where I'm now living. (I know Aunt Blanche will be -- she's making her first trip to the UK to see us next month!)

Take a look at this interesting section of BBC Oxford's website. You'll learn all sorts of interesting factoids about Oxfordshire.

You might also enjoy reading a bit about some of the people (past and present) with connections to Oxfordshire. I understand that last year I missed seeing Rowan Atkinson at Oxford Audi by only a few minutes. What a shame! (The same thing happened to me twice while I was living in New York City -- I missed both John Cleese and Stevie Wonder by only a matter of minutes, in each case!)

Janet

Listening To: Missy Higgins, "The Sound of White"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home