Friday 13 February 2009

"Fly Like an Eagle" - Steve Miller Band, 1976

It's Friday-the-13th today. So it's time for a little levity.

When I changed the type of contact lenses I wear, I also changed the type of lens solution I use. Here's a photo of the box I get every quarter from my Oxford optician...




Every single time I look at that box, what runs through my head is:

"Out of the clear blue of the Western sky comes...Cy Clean."

Now I only expect a few of you - of a certain age - to even get this. And of those of you who do, most of you will think I'm completely nuts. And I probably am.

Janet

3 Comments:

At 13 February, 2009 21:34 , Blogger John Nolan said...

Yes. You are. :)

 
At 13 February, 2009 22:42 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

$250 for the boxed set on DVD

Bargain!

Noz

 
At 14 February, 2009 00:06 , Blogger bronx boy said...

Sky King!! And no you are not nuts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home