Thursday 1 June 2006

"Just More of the Same" - Rosetta Stone, 1998

The Scotland - Trinidad and Tobago story continues!

This morning, as usual, I listened to
BBC Radio 5 Live's breakfast program, presented by Nicky Campbell and Shelagh Fogarty. (Best morning radio program ever, in my humble opinion!) One of the sports presenters asked Nicky, who is Scottish, what he thought about "...Scotland playing in the upcoming World Cup".

"Scotland?", Nicky asked, clearly a little baffled. "Have I missed something here?"

No, said the sports reporter, laughing. He was referring to the Trinidad and Tobago player "
Jason Scotland", who will be playing in the World Cup.

Argh! I hadn't noticed that when I looked up the
Trinidad and Tobago team roster to write the Lord Celery item a few days ago.

So the joke continues...!

Janet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home