Saturday 23 June 2007

"Working for the Weekend" - Loverboy, 1980

It's been a crazy week, but I'll write about it after the weekend, if you don't mind. And I'll post some photos, too.

I was in London all this past week, running training classes 4 out of the 5 working days. I was also in 3 different hotels over five nights -- Greenwich, Victoria Dock (east London -- near the ExCel Convention Centre), and finally in the financial district (near St Paul's Cathedral). My salvation was that John went with me for the three nights in Greenwich.

So, I was indeed "working for the weekend", and now I'm really exhausted. Photos and some narrative to come, as I have time next week.

Janet

PS I had no idea, until I looked them up on Wikipedia (I didn't know exactly what year today's title song was released) that Loverboy were from Canada -- and, more specifically, from Calgary. Interesting. And here I thought they were just some of those California boys!

2 Comments:

At 28 June, 2007 23:33 , Blogger Andrew said...

Just swingin' by to say Hi. Hope you're doing well.

 
At 01 July, 2007 21:43 , Blogger Janet said...

Andrew, thanks for coming by! Miss your blogging!

Janet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home