Tuesday 5 June 2007

"Beginnings" - Chicago (Transit Authority), 1969

Here's a common scene in Oxford this time of year...and this is a shot I took this morning, in front of Christ Church College, on my way into the office.


(Click on any photo for a full-sized version.)

They look awfully young to be university graduates, so perhaps they have just finished their studies for this term? Or maybe not. Perhaps they are new grads, as of this morning! In either case, congratulations!

And after taking the photo of the students, I just couldn't resist turning 180 degrees and taking this so-typical Oxford city shot...




This is the most incredible "commute" to work that I've ever had in my entire life!
Janet

1 Comments:

At 06 June, 2007 03:06 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was us, last year. (Well, not me. My hubby and friends.

Certainly one of the most impressive institutions on earth--at least to this Texas girl.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home