Wednesday 30 May 2007

"She'osoni Kir'tzono (Very Special People)" - Dana Mase, 1994

My dear friend Claudia (she was my witness when John and I got married last year) recently went on a Caribbean cruise with her two sons and their families. Her daughter-in-law Charie has just sent me a link to the photos taken during the trip. One of them especially caught my eye; and if you'll indulge me, I'll post it here on Lord Celery.

This is a very proud grandmother with her four grandkids...


(Click on the image for a slightly larger version.)

I just couldn't resist posting this one!

Janet

PS Oh...and while I'm in a photo-posting mood (and while I'm talking about "very special people"), here's one from John's family archives. This is my sister-in-law Claire, John, and my brother-in-law Paul from their childhood (and you can also click on this one for a larger version)...



I just love that photo!!!

2 Comments:

At 30 May, 2007 14:37 , Blogger Heather Plett said...

That little red car is a classic! I saw those recently at a vintage store, and they were asking ALOT of money for well-restored ones.

 
At 31 May, 2007 14:48 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any photos of baby Janet with her favorite toy?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home