Sunday 18 January 2009

"A Little Bit Blue" - Michael Shelley, 2005

That's me. A little bit blue. Not unhappy, just a little bit blue.

As I continue to analyze what's going on in my brain, I'll try to be more regular about posting - and, even more importantly, about reading what my favorite bloggers have been writing.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a few photos of John's from a walk we took this afternoon. There's a "bottle bank" on the road just outside our village. And since it was sunny and not too cold (maybe +5 degrees C), we decided to get some exercise by walking there rather than driving. It was good for my spirits.

You can click on any of the photos to see a full-sized image.


View across the valley.


It's me - with the emply bottle carrier under my arm.



A nice view of our village, as we walked back in around 4pm today.

Janet

5 Comments:

At 18 January, 2009 23:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

Such a pretty area you live in, hope the blues leave you soon Janet

 
At 19 January, 2009 00:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos, hope the mood improves and leaves you filled with excitement for 2009! January is always tough for all of us ;-)

 
At 19 January, 2009 01:32 , Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I looked at your photo and thought "how can she be blue when I'm so happy to see her?!"

Hope it's just a mid-winter, post-holiday crash that ails you.

Love the photos; keep posting them, and you may end up with a midwestern houseguest!

 
At 29 January, 2009 03:22 , Blogger x said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 29 January, 2009 03:23 , Blogger x said...

I know just how you feel!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home