Sunday 4 January 2009

"#3 (Third)" - Damon Zick, 2006

I won't write much today, as it's our 3-year wedding anniversary. We have a little celebrating to do!

I'll honor the day by posting a photo of a book which was one of the Christmas presents I received from John's brother and his wife...



OK. So how many of my readers grew up on the original Janet and John books?

And, by the way, we're not the only "Janet and John" couple in the world. Look what I stumbled upon while finding a link for Janet and John books!

Janet

2 Comments:

At 05 January, 2009 15:18 , Blogger Heather Plett said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At 05 January, 2009 18:02 , Blogger Steve White said...

Happy Anniversary.... Janet and John books were the first books I can recall. I think I progressed to Biggles after the J and J series.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home