Sunday 21 December 2008

"Missing" - Everything But The Girl, 1994

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I've just been very ill.

As a result, I've been missing from loads of things. I've missed three Christmas dinners and two Christmas lunches. I've missed over a week's work. I've missed the deadline for getting presents bought and over to friends and family in the States. And I've missed both blogging and reading my friends' and relatives' blogs.

Now that I'm recovering, I'll see how quickly I can catch up with all my reading. I'll bet many of you have written some insightful, cool, and amusing things, and hopefully they'll keep until I can get around to them.

Thanks to John and some very strong antibiotics, I'm feeling better now...just in time for Christmas.

Janet

3 Comments:

At 22 December, 2008 10:02 , Blogger Chris Hale said...

Hi!

Sorry to hear you've been ill, but glad to know you're on the mend.

I wish you and John (and your antibiotics) a very happy Christmas!

Chris.

 
At 06 January, 2009 15:32 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good article, good things, good feelings, good BLOG!

 
At 16 February, 2009 13:10 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog
fishing net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home