Thursday 27 November 2008

"Give Thanks" - Ports of Call Ensemble, 2001

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to my American friends and family!

Here's a little Thanksgiving cartoon that my Aunt Blanche sent me this morning. (I'm running the risk that the artist objects to my posting it, I know, but I'll remove it if need be.)




Janet

PS And here was our Thanksgiving dinner in North Oxfordshire - one of my favorite "American" treats, BBQ Beef Baked Potatoes, made in the style of the Sweet Mesquite restaurants in Houston! YUM! (Mine was the smaller one.)


2 Comments:

At 27 November, 2008 15:44 , Blogger Heather Plett said...

hahahaha!

 
At 01 December, 2008 10:20 , Blogger Iain Cameron said...

Please don't hold back on the recipe.. we are all wanting to make for ourselves.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home