Tuesday 5 April 2005

"Two Of Us" - Beatles, 1969

I'm back from vacation...or "holiday", as they'd say here in Britain. I should be horribly bummed out. We had a wonderful time. I loved the sights, sounds & tastes in Texas and New Mexico. I loved the reunions with family and friends. I should hate being back at work.

But I don't. Everything looks rosy to me right now. Why?

John asked me to marry him during the trip...and of course I said YES!

It seemed so appropriate that he ask me while we were in Houston...where I was living when it all began for us. That seems like another lifetime ago...


Wow. I can hardly believe this is happening! I must be the happiest woman on this or any other planet!

OK, then. I'll get back into the swing of writing here in my blog over the coming days. Meanwhile, though, take a look at
Today Is Absolutely Today, a blog created by a very good friend of mine. He has some very interesting things to say! Reading his posts will keep you busy while I come down from Cloud 9 and once again think of things to write about myself.

Janet

1 Comments:

At 05 April, 2005 15:13 , Blogger Donna said...

Congratulations! I'm thrilled you had a wonderful time in Texas/NM. Welcome back :O)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home