Monday 27 June 2005

"You Don't Know My Name" - Alicia Keys, 2003

Before anything else today, let me direct all of you to "50 Fun Things To Do With Your iPod". (Thanks to a favorite blog, Finding Blanche, for the suggestion!)

OK...now, on to today's thoughts...

ID cards.

They've become a big issue here in the UK. I suspect, given what I heard on the news this morning, that they might be approved in Parliament this week.
The BBC's website has an interesting article about the proposed cards.

Personally I don't have a strong objection. Perhaps I have too much faith in how a government will choose to use the information?

Janet

Listening to: "Set Yourself On Fire" - Stars (another CD from Calgary)

1 Comments:

At 27 June, 2005 19:50 , Blogger Donna said...

janet, i don't think I'd have a problem with the id card either.

I sure do want an ipod! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home