Tuesday 15 November 2005

"Groovesome Twosome" - Steve Wilson Quartet, 1996

I've always heard that opposites attract. But I saw the most interesting couple ever after work this evening, in the city centre of Oxford. At first I thought they were headed for a costume party. But the longer I observed them, walking along the Cornmarket, the more I came to believe that they were just being themselves.

He was a Rastafarian. A very interesting Rastafarian, too. He was dressed like a member of Sgt Pepper's band!

In contrast, she was...a Goth...in typical black, from head to toe!

They are a very, very cool couple! And it was obvious they are very much in love. Bless them!

Janet

Listening To: "Heard It On The X" - Los Super Seven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home