Friday 4 November 2005

"London Town" - Wings, 1978

You Belong in London
A little old-fashioned, and a little modern.
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique woman like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.

I just took the little quiz -- What City Do You Belong In? -- after seeing it on the YNR Blogthings website. Obviously, the quiz is designed for women. And obviously, I had too much time on my hands this evening. But it's a bit like junk food or junk television...sometimes I just can't help myself, when the mood strikes. Nice to see that I belong in a city in the UK, though! Whew...what a relief! But help me with something -- why might I be interested in a man who is sexy but wears blusher on his face (question 3)????
Janet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home