Sunday 30 October 2005

"You Can't Always Get What You Want" - Stones, 1969

I use something called StatCounter to keep track of visitors to Lord Celery. It's not that my blog is generating income or anything. It's just a matter of curiosity on my part...to see where my visitors are coming from.

I had a particularly interesting visitor yesterday. They came from Lithuania. According to StatCounter's records, they had been running a search through MSN for "celery" and came upon my self-indulgent little blog.

I have to wonder what they were actually looking for. Photos of celery? Celery planting & growing techniques? Celery recipes? Jokes about celery? Varieties of celery?

If you read this, my visitor from Lithuania last week, please come by again and say hello this time. I've never met anybody from Lithuania before!

Janet

2 Comments:

At 01 November, 2005 13:27 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got to travel to Lithuania many times during 1999 when I worked in London. Beautiful country and very friendly people.

 
At 03 November, 2005 14:36 , Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Now I'm hungry for celery.

And I've been checking in, and will comment on your deeper entries later. (pssst..I'm supposed to be working right now!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home