Wednesday 5 October 2005

"Games People Play" - Alan Parsons Project, 1980


Who came up with "Hoops & Yoyo" anyway?

I'd never heard of these two characters until Hallmark started featuring them on e-cards. They might be on regular Hallmark cards, too...but I haven't seen them when I've been back in the States.

These two little guys never fail to make me laugh. They are very silly. But sometimes, silly is EXACTLY what the doctor ordered!

Take a look, if you want a chuckle. There are even episodes of an animated series on the Hoops and Yoyo section of Hallmark.com (which I linked at the start of this blog entry). And be sure to listen to them sing, too...they definitely have a way with a song!

Have some fun! You deserve it.


Janet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home