Monday 12 September 2005

"We Are The Champions" - Queen, 1977

That's right. England have won the Ashes series of cricket matches vs Australia! These matches have been so exciting that even I have become a cricket fan...although I could still use a good rule book, John!

Read all about it on the BBC's website!

Meanwhile, I need to start posting comments and digi-photos from our terrific Scotland vacation week. But I'll wait another night. Time to savor this evening's victory!

WOW!!!!!

Janet

3 Comments:

At 13 September, 2005 00:24 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And no comment about Andre Agassi's valiant attempt at beating Federer? A much simpler set of rules :-)

 
At 13 September, 2005 09:15 , Blogger Janet said...

BB, you are ABSOLUTELY right...I was SO PROUD of Agassi! He'll always be my favorite tennis player of all day. I couldn't imagine he could beat Federer, but we CAN hope can't we?

Hope you & yours are well?

Janet

 
At 13 September, 2005 15:17 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are both well thanks. Looking forward to the change of colors.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home