Monday 17 October 2005

Some photos from Singapore!

I arrived in Singapore this afternoon -- and I'm too tired from the overnight flight from London's Heathrow Airport to do more than just settle into my hotel room, order room service, and snap a few digital photos from my hotel room windows. But before I fall asleep, I thought I'd post a few here...



Here's a view over the top of the Parco Bugis Junction shopping centre...which connects to my hotel.




This is a telephoto view of the inside of the Parco Bugis centre, as seen through the skylight in their roof. I'll go visit in person tomorrow...before my three days of courses begin on Wednesday. You know, Singaporeans love shopping even more than we Americans do, and it's really fun to browse in the shops here...and sometimes even make a purchase or two!






And last but not least, here's a telephoto shot of one of the sidewalk restaurants in the Bugis area of Singapore.

With any luck, I'll have a few more photos to post as the week progresses -- photos taken from outside my hotel!

Janet

1 Comments:

At 19 October, 2005 19:07 , Blogger Mr. Greg said...

Janet. Thanks for visiting my Web long and linking to it. I will link to your Web log as well. I'm a big England fan and I envy you getting to live there. I can only work in a week or two, but try to do it every year or so. I love pubs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home