Tuesday 11 October 2005

"You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" - Leo Sayer, 1976

Here's something to occupy a few spare minutes at the keyboard. And it's not nearly as full of advertising as you might expect, given the source.

Have some fun busting out moves and improving your street cred, thanks to those zany marketing folks at McDonald's!

But good luck with figuring out how it works. I must admit I was a little slow to get the hang of it, but I kept trying. Must be my age...

Warning: May be habit-forming!

Janet

Listening to: "Front Parlour Ballads", Richard Thompson
(thanks to Bob Harris on BBC Radio 2)

1 Comments:

At 11 October, 2005 11:53 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you're listening to Richard Thompson, Janet - a great hero of mine!

Do you know his "'52 Vincent Black Lightning"? I love that song. If your 'puter is suitably gizmatic, you can listen to it here:
www.rtlist.net/VincentBlackLightning1952.mp3

All good things to you,
Howard

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home