Sunday 6 November 2005

"Paperback Writer" - Beatles, 1966

I'm so very proud of my friend from Salem Community High School, in Salem, Illinois. I don't usually indicate full names of my friends here in Lord Celery, but this time it's all right...you'll have to know in order to look up her work.

Take a look at Amazon's website, and then do a search in the "Books" section for "Vikki L. Jeanne Cleveland". Last year, she published a book about genealogy. But now she's published her first novel, "The Roommates". I understand that it might be a bit racy for some of you. But those less sensitive should definitely take a look. I'm certainly going to order the book.

Vikki is a terrific person, and I'm very proud of her. She's wanted to be a writer for as long as I've known her...and that's a lot of years!

Way to go, girl!

Janet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home