Wednesday 12 April 2006

"I'm Still Here" - Indigenous. 2003

I am still here. Really! I've just had a very hectic training schedule for the past weeks...including a trip back to Houston last week, where I taught 5 days straight. I've come home really jetlagged and absolutely exhausted and have been working from home this week.

But a 4-day Easter weekend is coming up for us in the UK. And I have lots of material for Lord Celery entries. So bear with me. I'll be back soon!

Janet

PS Was I even missed, I wonder....???

3 Comments:

At 12 April, 2006 22:28 , Blogger Iain Cameron said...

I have missed your great blogs.

 
At 13 April, 2006 05:44 , Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I missed you AND I'm green with envy, a 4-day Easter weekend? I get the same old weekend I always get! Harumph!!!

 
At 18 April, 2006 21:47 , Blogger Janet said...

Awwww...thanks for the nice comments, you two!

Gnightgirl, wish you could have shared the 4-dayer with us!

Janet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home