Wednesday 14 March 2007

"(Ain't It) Funny How Time Slips Away" - Billy Walker, 1961

My long-time friend Bill sent me an e-mail today from the Houston area, with a note saying, "How old do you feel now?". The e-mail had this photo embedded in it...



(Click on the image for a larger version.)


And for those of you who are young or didn't grow up in the States...or perhaps just need some help identifying who these guys are...the caption says that this is Eddie Haskell, the Beave, and Wally Cleaver.

Good Lord....

Bill, the answer to your question is the song I've used as the title to this posting.

And it's really not so funny, either...


Janet

2 Comments:

At 14 March, 2007 22:03 , Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Too funny. I think doctors (particularly gynecologists) appearing to be about 17 years old is a sure sign of advancing age also.

 
At 15 March, 2007 00:10 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief Charley Brown - I am older than both Tony Dow and Jerry Mathers - it makes me afraid to look in a mirror!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home