Wednesday 28 February 2007

"So May I Introduce To You" - Dialated Peoples, 2000


May I take a moment to introduce you to my new brand-spanking-new music blog, called "Auditory Cortex".

The blog is only at the formative stage as of now. For example, I haven't even assembled the links that I eventually want to have available to "Auditory Cortex" readers. But I'm very excited about it. My two favorite subjects to write about are life observations and music. And rather than sprinkle "Lord Celery" with musical musings, I thought it would be fun to do it in a separate place.

One of the goals of the new blog is aimed at my collection of regular readers on both sides of the Atlantic. I hope to introduce my UK friends to North American artists; and hopefully I can broaden the horizons of my US, Canadian, and Mexican readers by exposing them to some of the British artists I'm adding to my list of personal favorites.

Happy reading!

Janet

1 Comments:

At 28 February, 2007 17:00 , Blogger Heather Plett said...

Speaking of music, I'm going to hear a musician from your side of the pond tonight. Martyn Joseph. He's one of my favourite folky-good-ol'-fashioned-justice-and-protest singer songwriters.

Check him out if you haven't already... www.martynjoseph.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home