Sunday 23 September 2007

"I Should Be Studying" - Keith Ritchie, 2005


Good evening, dear readers!

I spent last week in London, running 4 days of training courses. I had planned this weekend to post some photos I took in and around my Bloomsbury hotel and my Borough training venue. But I really should be studying for my "Britishness" test.

You can go back to my Lord Celery entry of 31 May this year and see what's I'm having to study...and why.

Anyway, if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to my studies tonight, as I need to be ready to take my test some time within the next 3 weeks or so. I'll post those photos in the next few days.

Janet

1 Comments:

At 25 September, 2007 21:39 , Blogger Wendy said...

I tried the sample & yikes...I missed almost all :(

Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home