Wednesday 5 December 2007

"A Traveling Song" - Myracle Brah, 2007

Just a quick hello to everybody, from Roma.

As I wrote in my last post, I'm in the midst of my European tour. Late last week, I was in Paris, getting home late Friday night. And then on Monday morning, I left the UK for Rome, where I'm spending the workweek.

I've taken a few interesting photos along the way. But sadly, I have to admit that I've been too busy (and too tired, when I had the time) to post them in a blog entry. But I promise I'll post some of the shots once this trip is over.

I hope all of my regular readers are OK?

By the way, the food here at this hotel is wonderful, and the hospitality shown to me and my course delegates has been just fantastic. But still, I'll be very happy to get home in the wee hours of Saturday morning.

More when I can...

Janet

3 Comments:

At 06 December, 2007 15:00 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing well thanks. Have missed your daily entries. Safe travel home.

 
At 12 December, 2007 14:54 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! You're sure doing a lot of traveling... I hope you have time to relax and enjoy Christmas! (We're so ready for our holiday break here!)

 
At 13 December, 2007 11:47 , Blogger Iain Cameron said...

My word! You are certainly getting about these days. I am sure you will be happy when you close your front door and settle down for some Christmas Cheer with John. All the best for Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home