Thursday 7 February 2008

"Eye in the Sky" - Alan Parsons Project, 1982

When I was last in London, a few weeks ago, I thought I saw a CBS "eye" (like the one here) on a billboard. But I figured I had misinterpreted the image, since I saw it from a moving taxi.

But yesterday evening, as I was leaving Oxford on my park & ride bus, I spotted another one -- this time on the back of a bus, and I managed to get a (bad) photo of it.


(Click on the image for a full-sized version.)

After a little "Googling", I discovered that what I thought of as simply a TV network also has an advertising division, and yes indeed they are in the UK as well. I just didn't know this at all.

I'll bet my blogger friend at Finding Blanche did, though!


Janet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home