Monday 30 June 2008

"Kiss Ass 'Til Your Lips Fall Off" - Scrappy Harris Blues Band, early-1990s

John and I took a walk around our village when I got home from work today. A farmer who leases a nearby field had his cattle out to graze. Standing at the ironstone wall to watch them, I realized that it was simply the bovine version of what happens between some employees and their bosses in the corporate world every single day...


(You can click on the photo for a larger version.)

Janet

Listening to: "Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends" and "Washington Square Serenade". You can read what I've written about them over on Auditory Cortex, through the links I've provided here.

2 Comments:

At 01 July, 2008 13:41 , Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

Too funny, Janet!

 
At 03 July, 2008 23:04 , Blogger Andrew said...

Thanks for making me laugh out loud.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home