Monday 28 July 2008

"We Are Family" - Sister Sledge, 1979


(Click on the images for a full-sized version.)

This past weekend, in Swindon, John and I attended a family reunion - the celebration of his mum's 70th birthday. For the first time since I've become a part of the family, my mother-in-law and all of her 4 siblings (3 sisters and a brother) were together. That's not an easy task, either, as one sister lives in Australia and another lives in the US.




I thoroughly enjoyed myself...and being part of this remarkable family.

Janet

PS Read about what I've been listening to at my music blog, Auditory Cortex.

3 Comments:

At 28 July, 2008 16:21 , Blogger Heather Plett said...

They all look pretty young-at-heart!

 
At 28 July, 2008 17:18 , Blogger bronx boy said...

Where in the U.S.?

 
At 29 July, 2008 00:38 , Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful piccies Janet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home