Friday 22 August 2008

"Love the Way He Smiles" - Alastair Riddell, 2005

As we lucky folks in the UK have a 3-day Bank Holiday weekend beginning tomorrow, I'm doing a lot of smiling this morning. And that leads me to today's offering on Lord Celery.

This terrific young friend of ours is the reason why John and I refer to producing a big cheesy grin as "doing a Lee"...



All together now, everybody - gimme a Lee!

Janet

Come see what's been playing on my iPod and in my car at Auditory Cortex!

4 Comments:

At 22 August, 2008 13:33 , Blogger Stevyn Colgan said...

So cheesy I can smell it.

 
At 22 August, 2008 14:55 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! We miss you!!!

 
At 23 August, 2008 17:25 , Blogger Expat mum said...

Aah. Isn't it great how enthusiastic kids are? My 5 year has the same sort of grin - he calls it "bursting his smile".

 
At 24 August, 2008 15:08 , Blogger Heather Plett said...

He's adorable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home