Tuesday 23 September 2008

"Barely Breathing" - Duncan Sheik, 1996

Kids can be sometimes be a little scary. Apparently, British children are especially dangerous.

Case in point - a serious warning that we received from department store chain Marks & Spencer on Sunday.

John and I spent part of Sunday afternoon in Oxford, shopping for some new clothes for him. Marks & Spencer was our starting point, and we found a lot of good things there.

When we took some clothing up to the counter to pay, the clerk got a plastic shopping bag ready for us. Here's what it looks like...


(Click on either image for a full-sized version.)

Nothing special there, at first glance. It looks pretty much like you'd expect any shopping bag to look, anywhere in the world. However, if you look a bit closer at what's written on the very bottom of the bag, you'll see the really sinister warning about what British children do to adults here...



I don't know about you, but I'll be more careful in the future when I see British children. I'd like to keep breathing.

Janet

1 Comments:

At 23 September, 2008 19:03 , Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Janet, thanks for leaving the comment on my blog! (People can actually finally leave comments on my blog !!!) OMG - I am sooo somebody now.

ha-ha

Yes, beware those tiny stranglers. They may look small and innocent but they'll sneak in yer room after midnight and well... you can only guess the gory details!

Funny one, thanks.
Jannie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home