Monday 8 September 2008

"Don't Look Back" - Chyna, 1999

I've been trying for weeks to get a photo of a sight I often see when driving into the Oxford-area park and ride in the morning on the way to the office. This morning, I finally managed...although he was in the lane to my right approaching the roundabout, so it isn't quite as effective as I'd hoped. It would have been more fun if he was directly ahead of me. Still, at least I managed to grab a shot!


(Click on the photo for a full-sized version.)

All the sign says is "Ahead". What's - or who's - ahead? More information, please!

What always comes to mind when I see this truck is, "Of course you're ahead. If you were behind, then I wouldn't be able to read your sign!"

Janet

1 Comments:

At 08 September, 2008 15:15 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that. it is like one of those fill in the blank things!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home