Saturday 4 October 2008

"Say What" - Stevie Ray Vaughan, 1985

This is the kind of post I usually save for Alfie Lafalfi, one of my other blogs. But given all of the craziness in the world at the moment, I think we can all use a chuckle. So I thought I'd post a couple of funnies for Lord Celery readers.

Here are a couple of items that John and I found online which might amuse all of you.

First, here's something that appeared as part of an email I received today (and obviously they don't know my political leanings very well)...




And John found this second one. He's presently job-hunting, as many of you know, and this was at the bottom of the BBC's web page listing their job vacancies...



Janet

1 Comments:

At 08 October, 2008 01:40 , Blogger Jodie said...

If I had drank a shot every time Sarah Palin said "Maverick" I'd have passed out last week :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home