Friday 19 June 2009

"A Bone to Pick" - Those Poor Bastards, 2005

Have you missed me?

Sorry for the silence. I don't have any one excuse for the lack of motivation to write here. There are a lot of reasons. I won't bore you with them.

But now it's time for a fresh start.

A few nights ago, my mother-in-law told me, during a phone conversation, that she had a bone to pick with me. She missed my Lord Celery entries. And I guess her comment was just what I needed to start writing again....oh, that and the fact that one my my friends in Texas has just entered the world of blogging. (Give her new blog a try at Tunes 'n Twine. She's such an exceptional writer - and human being - and I'm sure she'll have interesting things to say.)

So I'm back. Hopefully, I'll once again get into the flow of sharing the contents of my strange brain with the outside world.

Janet

4 Comments:

At 19 June, 2009 18:18 , Blogger John Nolan said...

Delighted to see you back! :)

 
At 19 June, 2009 22:44 , Blogger Steve White said...

That's a relief - something to read again. Welcome back.

 
At 20 June, 2009 11:54 , Blogger Janet said...

Thanks, guys!

 
At 28 June, 2009 21:12 , Blogger Martha said...

Yoo-hoo! Yes, so glad to see you back, and I do hope some of your friends will visit my little upstart of a blog. Silly ramblings, but fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home