Tuesday 20 December 2005

"Tell Us The Truth" - Sham 69, 1991

The local medical practice in my village recently sent out questionnaires to their patients, asking a myriad of questions about the doctors, dispensary, nurses, and admin staff. This evening I have been reading the results, which came in today's post ("mail", to my US friends). Surprisingly, there was a huge amount of detail in the report, and I have to wonder if all of the patients of the practice got the same big envelope that I did today!

Most of the responses were as you might expect. But there were three which really gave me a chuckle. Here they are...

"The doctor is good enough for my family and myself."

"The doctor needs to be a bit less clinical."

AND my personal favorite...

"A larger waiting room is needed, so there is more space between peoples' illnesses."


Janet

2 Comments:

At 20 December, 2005 23:58 , Blogger Lori Stewart Weidert said...

I hooted at the last one; I feel the same way in the drugstore when I pick up my mother's meds; a little space, or a hazmat suit, por favor.

 
At 22 December, 2005 00:57 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

> today's post ("mail", to my US friends)

Hey, Janet, isn't it odd that here the Royal Mail delivers the post,, whereas across the Pond, the US Postal Service delivers the mail?!

Howard

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home