Sunday 16 July 2006

"According To Miss Nikki" - Deyampert, 2003


I can't believe how much I miss Nikki on "Big Brother", since she was voted out on Friday night. It's a crazy thing to say, I know, but I really do. I miss her! And I don't think I'm the only person in Britain who feels this way, either.

So WHO VOTED TO SEND HER OUT OF THE HOUSE, then???

Nikki Grahame has to be one of the craziest, most entertaining people I've ever seen on television...anywhere, any time! But she would also be the world's most exasperating colleague, I'll bet, if you had to work with the young woman.

Anyway, I have the distinct feeling we'll all be seeing her again. Surely somebody will hire her to be on TV to entertain the nation. I know she's certainly entertained John and me over the past 8 weeks!

Thanks, Nikki!

Janet

3 Comments:

At 17 July, 2006 10:31 , Blogger Rebecca said...

Hi, I came across your blog through Seperated By A Common Language... Nikki definitely entertained me, I can't believe she went. The best bit was 'Where did you find her? Where did you find her? Where?' when Susie came in....

 
At 18 July, 2006 10:45 , Blogger Monique said...

I SO SO Agree - I can't believe that Nikki is gone - why oh why???
She was the most entertaining person in there, now we just have boring richard & susie, and don't even get me started on Ashlene
bleh

 
At 23 July, 2006 02:32 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She has the most extaordinary accent.

I'll try to reproduce it here (imagine her in her usual mode of refusing to do something which requires the smallest effort): "Oi caun't, Oi caun't, Big Brovaugh!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home