Wednesday 8 August 2007

"Goodbye New York" - Shakes, 2005

I missed an important anniversary yesterday. I saw it on my calendar just this morning.

14 years ago, on the 7th of August 1993, I moved away from Manhattan to return to Houston. It was one of the saddest days of my life, and I remember so many details of the day just like it happened yesterday.

Here's where I was living all of the time I was in New York City. It's also where this photo of me and Mac was taken by my friend Cathy, out on the apartment's balcony.

But as many things in life do, that relocation led -- eventually -- to some really wonderful surprises!

Janet

1 Comments:

At 16 August, 2007 09:02 , Blogger Iain Cameron said...

Good memories for you.

You may have noticed in Technorati that I Taged you in Oiled Soup..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home