Wednesday 19 December 2007

"You Light Up My Life" - Debby Boone, 1977

My officemate Gavin has found a fantastic site on the web, chock full of photos of some of the ugliest home Christmas decorations that I've ever seen. And I've seen some garish ones in my time.

Take a look at uglychristmaslights.com. It's not just the photos that are terrific; read the comments from the site's creater as well.

I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. And it's been quite some time since I've done that!

Janet

2 Comments:

At 19 December, 2007 19:24 , Blogger Wendy said...

Thanks! I hope your holiday is wonderful!

 
At 21 December, 2007 19:11 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwQzoNxl1yc

With the voices of the inimmitable Judds

Spooky and, er, garish?

Noz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home