Sunday 30 March 2008

"I'll Follow the Sun" - Beatles, 1964

SORRY for the lack of posts. I've been down with a nasty "flu" virus of some kind....for the last 10+ days! I don't know when I've slept so much and felt so lousy. I was ill through the entire Easter weekend last weekend and missed out on everything we'd planned for the 4 days off. But at least I'm feeling better as of this morning, and I'll try again to go back into the office tomorrow. (I tried last Thursday but only made it to around 2:30pm.)

I'll just write a small post tonight. Hopefully, I'll get back into my usual writing rhythm during the week.

I was going through office email this afternoon and found a note about the change of time in the UK starting 2am today. (Yes, we in the UK have now joined my US readers in Daylight Savings Time.)

The last line of the informational note made me chuckle; it says, to the UK employees:

"Enjoy the added levels of phototropism."

Janet

1 Comments:

At 31 March, 2008 17:56 , Blogger bronx boy said...

Glad to have you back. Missed you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home