Sunday 9 March 2008

"Try to Remember" - Ed Ames, 1965

I found something very interesting on the BBC's website this afternoon.

Psychologists at the University of Leeds, here in England, are running a research study involving people's memories of their lives in relation to the Beatles and their music. You can read the news article here, and you can register for the study at the Magical Mystery Tour website.

I'm registering for sure. This sounds really interesting...and right up my alley! Please let me know if any of you participate as well.

Janet

3 Comments:

At 10 March, 2008 13:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is interesting! Have fun!

 
At 10 March, 2008 14:03 , Blogger Gavin Lloyd Wilson said...

Unfortunately I think I'm just that little bit too young to have any Beatle memories, as such. However, in one of my parents' photo albums there's a great picture of my sister as a toddler listening to The Beatles on the radio.

 
At 20 March, 2008 20:25 , Blogger Iain Cameron said...

I'm in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home