Saturday 8 November 2008

"Don't Dream It's Over" - Crowded House, 1986

I had a very weird dream last night.

I dreamed that Sarah and Todd Palin had requested a meeting with John and me to discuss what a funny couple we are - because they wanted to leave Alaska and start a career in the "Lower 48" as a comedy duo! They wanted to get tips from us about how to be funny.

There are several things to say about this.

One is that I wonder why I thought, in my dreams, that John and I are that funny..although we do have our moments.! And...

While I truly hope it's all over for Sarah Palin in the spotlight of American mainstream life, obviously my subconscience disagrees!

So I guess I did not dream it's over, did I?

Janet

2 Comments:

At 08 November, 2008 21:14 , Blogger Unknown said...

Too funny, but more than anything I adore this Crowded House song

 
At 09 November, 2008 10:56 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the pic of you and John you chose for the article - it's one of my favourites ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home