Friday 31 October 2008

"The Wonderful World of the Young" - Sid Tepper, 1962

We at work were extremely lucky this week, as the son of one of my co-workers came to visit on Wednesday and made lots of Halloween decorations for our office.

William - who is a very charming, intelligent young fellow - made sure that each piece of Halloween art was properly personalized. So to the right, you'll see that he labelled the piece for me as "William & Janet". Awwwww!

Here's the bats decoration that he made for me - and that he helped me effectively place on the wall next to my desk...


(Click on any of the images for a full-sized version.)


Here's the young artist himself...




And, last, but certainly not least, is William and his little sister Iris all dressed up for Halloween. Too bad that none of us noticed that the handle of Iris' little pitchfork was covering her pretty face...



So that's a little view of Halloween here in Oxford - and of my new young English friends!

Janet

1 Comments:

At 02 November, 2008 00:11 , Blogger Jannie Funster said...

Wow, he's one talented little artist!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home