Tuesday 21 October 2008

"A Contest Featuring Human Beings" - Guided By Voices, 1996

John and I were hosts to John's brother Paul for a few hours last Sunday. The brothers - as usual - enjoyed playing with their computers together. (Paul's was a very cool new netbook, by the way.) Somewhere along the way, I used my little digital camera's zoom and took the following photo of them from across the room (hence the picture quality)...




(Click on the image for a full-sized version.)

Honestly, I don't recall saying anything to them as I took the shot. But here's the challenge for all of you - what might I have said to them to generate these fantastic expressions? (Keep it clean, please!)

Janet

6 Comments:

At 21 October, 2008 16:05 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

which one of you has the bigger hard drive?

wait, was that not clean?

 
At 21 October, 2008 20:04 , Blogger Janet said...

Amy, I wish I'd thought of that one myself - brilliant!

 
At 22 October, 2008 03:10 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh what's the point after that total winner above LOL!

Btw great piccie and is that a mini Dell 9 he has there?

 
At 22 October, 2008 19:40 , Blogger Chris Hale said...

Did you just utter the single word 'beer'?

 
At 23 October, 2008 14:33 , Blogger Janet said...

Sarah - no, it's an Acer Aspire One (which I understand is roughly the same size as the Dell).

Chris - now THAT'S another good one! Works slightly better for my brother-in-law than for my husband, but then that's reflected in the slight difference in their reactions, too!

 
At 29 October, 2008 11:57 , Blogger Iain Cameron said...

What, darling! You mean that we have to cook diner too?!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home