Sunday 19 October 2008

"The Prediction" - Matt Ben Jackson, 2008



OK. I'm already prepared to stick out my neck and predict the winner of the current series of "The X-Factor" - Blackburn teenager Diana Vickers.

She is such a refreshing change from the typical X-Factor entrant. She's very talented but distinctly her own girl with her own voice and musical style. Even if she doesn't win the show, she undoubtedly has a fantastic career ahead of her!

She has a fan club page on Facebook, for those of you who also use that social-networking site. I joined as soon as I discovered it was there.


Janet

4 Comments:

At 20 October, 2008 12:59 , Blogger Stevyn Colgan said...

Janet - I'm sure she'll soon be as famous as Steve ... er ... thingy. The guy that won the first year. Or Shane ... er ... whatsit. Or that Cornish girl from the BBC version.

Okay, so Leona and Will have done ok. Let's hope that this Diana lady does okay too.

But you'll have to et me know. I can't bear these shows. Sorry.

 
At 20 October, 2008 12:59 , Blogger Stevyn Colgan said...

Oh, and where are those London pics, hmmm?

 
At 20 October, 2008 16:03 , Blogger Chris Hale said...

I'm sure I'd do well on The X Factor. I just don't want to put all the other contestants in the shade by taking part.

 
At 21 October, 2008 09:46 , Blogger Kris said...

I love that Diana. She is by far my favorite!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home