Thursday 30 October 2008

"All Messed Up and Ready to Go" - Records, 1977

I'm really sad to report this morning that 2009 will be Scottish actor David Tennant's final year playing The Doctor in the "Doctor Who" series. I had wondered how long he would stay in the part, given his versatility as an actor.

I have to admit that I wasn't fully convinced when Tennant was first announced as the new Doctor. But I was soon won over, and now it's hard to imagine anybody else in the part.

So the search for a new Doctor begins.

Hey, I know somebody who has just resigned from a BBC position and is certainly full of personality - maybe he would be interested in returning to the BBC in a different role?

Janet

3 Comments:

At 30 October, 2008 16:17 , Blogger Expat mum said...

He started off the MTV awards here a few months ago and was abyssmal. I know British humour doesn't always translate but it was embarrassing. Perhaps he's a better actor than a comic?

 
At 30 October, 2008 16:56 , Blogger Gavin Lloyd Wilson said...

We don't all like his so-called humour over here in Britain, you know!

 
At 30 October, 2008 16:56 , Blogger King of New York Hacks said...

He was good in the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Just saw it and loved it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home