Thursday 19 March 2009

"Don't Forget to Remember" - Bee Gees, 1969

Here's a little reminder to my American friends living in Britain.

Sunday is Mother's Day - or Mothering Sunday, as I often hear it called - here in Britain. Yes, I know it's only March. But in the UK, Mother's Day isn't in May. It's in March. And this year, it's March 22nd.

That's where the reminder comes in.

When May approaches and my Americans friends over here head for their local British card store, you'll be sad to learn that the Mother's Day cards aren't any longer available. So if you want any, you'll need to buy them between now and this Sunday.

And if you're like me, you'll then have to remember where you've put them, come May...!

Janet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home