Tuesday 10 January 2006

Photo: Lobby of the Otero County Courthouse, NM -- 4 January 2006


Bill, thanks SO MUCH for this terrific photo, taken during our wedding last week! Once John and I are back in the UK next week, we'll start posting some of the MANY photos taken by family and friends that day. Meanwhile, though, I thought Lord Celery's readers might enjoy a preview here...while we're still in the States, on our honeymoon.

What a fantastic day! Thank you to EVERYBODY who helped make the event so special!

By the way, you can click on the photo to see a larger version.

Janet

2 Comments:

At 11 January, 2006 20:45 , Blogger Iain Cameron said...

I'm not sure about this photo. Shall I say what I think? No, best to keep it for now, Iain

 
At 12 January, 2006 09:58 , Blogger Laura said...

Oh, happy day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home